By Michael G. G. Thompson M.D. (auth.), Michael G. G. Thompson M.D. (eds.)
This is the inaugural quantity of the hot sequence: serious concerns in Psychiatry: an academic sequence for citizens and Clinicians. it really is a suitable starting, for this ebook represents a milestone within the evolution of psychiatric schooling. For the 1st time, there'll now be a unmarried position the place you can see a compre hensive number of academic objectives and goals to outline the vast spectrum of data and talents crucial for common and baby psychiatry. This assortment doesn't characterize the unfairness of a unmarried educator or application. quite, it comprises a consensually tested rating of relative significance for every academic objective and aim as decided via a wide and foreign sampling of ex perienced psychiatric educators, in addition to an article board with probably the most unique names in psychiatric schooling. it truly is even attainable to inform at a look no matter if the ranked point of significance is similar or assorted inside numerous nationwide teams, for instance Canadians vs. americans. This e-book is meant for all scholars of psychiatry. it truly is rather precious to citizens in education, yet both so for knowledgeable clinicians getting ready for Board exam or just getting to the method of constant schooling and highbrow renewal. whereas it could good be utilized by an establishment to delineate the scale of a coaching application in psychiatry, it really is meant basically for the self-evaluation and self-monitoring of one's development as a psychiatrist.
Read Online or Download A Resident’s Guide to Psychiatric Education PDF
Best education books
On collage campuses national, luxurious and studying move hand-in-hand, holding the cost tag for larger schooling out of achieve for lots of americans. schooling innovator, and chairman and CEO of Kaplan, Inc. , Andrew S. Rosen examines today’s resort-style campus, offering inspiring strategies for preventing the spending spirals and making university cheap for all.
A jargon-free, non-technical, and simply obtainable creation to women's experiences! All too many scholars input academia with the hazy concept that the sector of women's stories is specific to house responsibilities, contraception, and Susan B. Anthony. Their first come across with a women's experiences textbook is probably going to target the background and sociology of women's lives.
This is often the inaugural quantity of the hot sequence: serious matters in Psychiatry: an instructional sequence for citizens and Clinicians. it really is a suitable starting, for this ebook represents a milestone within the evolution of psychiatric schooling. For the 1st time, there'll now be a unmarried position the place you'll find a compre hensive selection of academic pursuits and pursuits to outline the wide spectrum of data and abilities crucial for common and baby psychiatry.
- Allianzfähigkeit von Unternehmen: Konzept und Fallstudie
- Real-World Flash Game Development (Elements)
- Learn Vertex and Pixel Shader Programming with DirectX 9
- Proceedings of the 30th Conference of the International Group for the Psychology of Mathematics Education Volume 5
Additional resources for A Resident’s Guide to Psychiatric Education
3. 2. 3. Parent. 4. 5. @ 3. Be able to state the contributions of major authors to our conceptual understanding of human development. Guide: Include: Abraham. K. Benedict. R. 3. Chess. S. 4. Erikson, E. 5. Freud. A. 6. Freud. S. 7. GeselL A. 8. Jaspers, K. 9. Piaget, J. 3. W. Spock. 11. Sullivan. H. S. 12 ... 13 ... 1. 2. @ 4. Be able to present a comprehensive case history for each of the folloWing: neurosis, functional psychosis, organic brain syndrome, personality disorder, psychophysiological disorder, and a transient situational disturbance.
4. . 6. 1. 2. Perception and attention to schizophrenia and manic-depressive disorder 7. Be able to integrate your knowledge of perception into theories of personality development and psychopathology. 8. 9. E. General Systems Theory ENABLING OBJECTIVES ® 1. " Be able to outline briefly what is meant by the term "general systems theory" and discuss the extent to which the foregoing statement is true insofar as its application to psychiatric theory and practice is concerned. 2. Be able to define terms commonly used in systems theory.
9. 10. Harlow, H. 11. Piaget, J. 12. Rutter, M. 01 level of significance, there was a definite trend for Canadians and Australians to give a slightly higher priority ranking to objectives in this section. Section VI. 13. Skinner, B. F. 14. Spitz, R. A. 15. 16... 17... 2. For each of the theoretical approaches to understanding the child listed below: a. Be able to state and describe the tenets on which the theory is based. b. Using objective 1 above as a guide, list the major contributions to each theoretical approach.