By Joe E. Kraynak
Absolute Beginner's consultant to Microsoft Excel 2003 is your key to designing and generating fabulous worksheets. right here, you how you can construct worksheets from scratch and customise Excel's worksheet templates. you can find the right way to improve worksheets with fancy fonts, colourful shading and borders, and Excel's sizeable selection of clip artwork photographs. This e-book takes you step by step throughout the so much crucial initiatives and offers lots of illustrations that exhibit you precisely what to do. quickly you'll be well-qualified to graduate from Absolute newbie to Excel Whiz.
Read or Download Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Excel 2003 PDF
Best microsoft books
As one of many functions in Microsoft place of work, be aware is thedominant word-processing application for either home windows and Mac clients. thousands of individuals world wide use it. yet many, if now not so much, of them slightly skim the skin of what's attainable with Microsoft be aware. Seduced by way of the application's meant simplicity, they accept simply what is obvious-even if it does not fulfill their needs and wants.
Even rather skilled clients of Microsoft note are usually pissed off whilst attempting to create really good records akin to newsletters, brochures, provide purposes and recommendations. whereas templates can be found on the net, those hardly ever comprise directions or convey find out how to adjust and customise the template.
Absolutely up-to-date for home windows Server 2012 R2! Designed to assist company directors improve real-world, job-role-specific abilities - this education advisor makes a speciality of middle infrastructure management for home windows Server 2012 R2. construct hands-on services via a sequence of classes, workouts, and prompt practices - and support maximize your functionality at the activity.
SharePoint 2013 stellt eine gravierende Gratwanderung in der SharePoint-Evolution dar. Zahlreiche tiefgreifende technologische und architektonische Änderungen, die über die SharePoint-Produktlinie hinaus Einzug gehalten haben, bedürfen einer wohl bedachten Neuorientierung in der Planung und der Nutzung der SharePoint-Plattform.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010 – Das Entwicklerbuch: Grundlagen, Techniken, Profi-Know-How
- Microsoft Silverlight 4 and SharePoint 2010 Integration
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007 for Project Managers
- Excel Gurus Gone Wild: Do the IMPOSSIBLE with Microsoft Excel
Additional resources for Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Excel 2003
To open a workbook file that is stored on a drive or in a folder other than My Documents, you need to know how to navigate to other drives and folders by using the Open dialog box. 11. Doing so displays a list of disk drives and other storage areas on your computer and, if your computer is networked, on the network. Click the desired storage location. 12. Double-click a folder to view its contents. Continue double-clicking folders until you reach the folder that contains the desired workbook, and then double-click the workbook's name.
8. Context-sensitive menus provide options relating only to the selected object. Tip You can open a menu by holding down the Alt key while typing the underlined letter in the menu's name. You can then move from one menu to the next by using the left- and right-arrow keys. To select a command from an open menu, type the underlined letter in the command's name or use the up- or down-arrow key to select the command, and press Enter. Part I: Excel Worksheet Orientation Day 39 40 Part I: Excel Worksheet Orientation Day [ Team LiB ] [ Team LiB ] Making Selections in Dialog Boxes Excel executes many commands as soon as you enter them.
The following list explains the various methods for selecting worksheets: • To select a worksheet, click its tab. • To select multiple neighboring worksheets, click the tab of the first worksheet, and then hold down the Shift key while clicking the tab of the last worksheet in the group. • To select two or more nonneighboring worksheets, click the tab of one of the worksheets, and then hold down the Ctrl key while clicking additional worksheet tabs. • To select all worksheets in a workbook, right-click any worksheet tab, and choose Select All Sheets.